Who We Are
FYZICAL Pediatrics Mid-Michigan is an independently owned rehabilitation agency established in 1997. Our Pediatric Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists are specially trained professionals who provide treatment for children with wide variety of speech and language challenges, developmental disorders, and pediatric medical conditions. They also assist in early detection of pediatric health problems through evidence-based evaluation tools and procedures. Treatments are provided through a continuum of care based on the child’s individual level of function.
- Provide compassionate and comprehensive pediatric services for children who have a variety of developmental needs of the highest quality.
- To provide these services in settings that are welcoming, comfortable, relatable and structured for success.
- To provide opportunities for children to practice skills in a safe and therapeutic environment to ensure continuity and carry-over of skill acquisition.
- To recognize the family as an integral part of therapeutic intervention and emphasize family education and home program activities.
- To provide patients and their families with the tools they need to improve their child’s overall quality of life.
- To assist the child in becoming a valuable and integral part of their community.
- Strive to strengthen families of children with disabilities, appreciate the hardship a disability can be and help to aide the family through their journey.
- To remain committed to the support and growth of our professions by promoting clinical excellence through continuing education, interdisciplinary teamwork and community outreach.