Pediatric Physical Therapy
Our Pediatric Physical Therapist provides skilled evaluation and treatment for children to help them achieve independent and functional mobility skills. The evaluation consists of parent interview, standardized testing, informal assessment, and play based interaction to determine the child’s current gross motor abilities.
Treatment sessions are individualized and focused on improving gait, postural strength, and motor skills. Home programming is provided as needed to promote carry over of skills.
We Specialize In:
- Motor and postural conditions treated
- Musculoskeletal issues such as muscle tone, strength, motor control, flexibility, endurance, joint motion, and posture
- Developmental conditions (e.g., Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy)
- Orthopedic conditions (e.g., Torticollis, hip dysplasia, scoliosis)
- Neuromuscular conditions (e.g., Muscular Dystrophy)
- Coordination and balance concerns
- Mobility challenges
- Motor planning challenges